Micaela Schaefer's Flashing her boobs in public.

I admit, I had never heard of Micaela Schaefer before, I still don’t know much about her apart from a google search which tells me that she is a German TV presenter who also models bikini swimwear, not surprising when you see her bursting out of this sexy number. Although she has a great set of boobs I was more aroused at the view from behind when noticing that her outfit was see though at the back. What a fantastic looking ass and how one can only inagine plucking that sweet black thong out from those tight butt cheeks.





















You have read this article MICAELA SCHAEFER with the title Micaela Schaefer's Flashing her boobs in public.. You can bookmark this page URL http://choleova-earth.blogspot.com/2011/11/micaela-schaefer-flashing-her-boobs-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Micaela Schaefer's Flashing her boobs in public."

Post a Comment